i figured this tumblr sh.t out all on my own . that means i'm self-made .
South Florida Resident.High School Senior. Jamaican With No Accent
33% dope...the other 67% is my failed attempt .
Follow me on twitter doee : @_SofaKing
Theme by Andrew of UT
-QUEUED- Can’t get to the internet… sorry :/